Authorization, Disclaimer, And Limitation Of Liability
Last Update Aug, 25, 2022.
- All reservations are billed to clients’ credit cards or corporate accounts.
- sdviptransportation.com accepts all major credit cards, including American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
- To all rides, a 20% gratuity will be added, along with 15% fuel charges and an administration fee.
- A gratuity is calculated based on the base fare, stop, wait time, and holiday surcharges that are added to the client’s bill and itemized accordingly.
- Please note that all published rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- It is important to note that all rates are calculated in local currency and billed in US dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- sdviptransportation.com prohibits its chauffeurs from soliciting gratuities on behalf of the company.
- To prevent fraud, sdviptransportation.com requires either a credit card imprint or a credit card authorization form.
The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer billing statement when applicable:
In the estimate, two-way tolls, stops, parking, meet-and-greet fees, airport fees, cell phone charges, and fees for early and late pickups are not included.
Upon arrival at the airport or train station:
Flights within the United States: At the luggage carousel (where permitted).
International Flights: Outside of Customs.
Train Stations and Airports Curb Side: Please contact 619-729-2129 to arrange for your chauffeur to meet you at the second curb.
- For domestic flights, there is a 45-minute grace period, and for international flights, there is a 1-hour grace period. After that, the applicable waiting time will be charged.
- To locate your chauffeur, you should call our 24-hour dispatch department at 619-729-2129 if you are unable to locate your chauffeur.
- In the event that a client leaves without contacting the staff of sdviptransportation.com, it will be considered a NO SHOW and there will be a full charge.
- Due to the fact that sdviptransportation.com does not monitor train schedules, the waiting time begins at the scheduled time for pick-up at the train station.
Waiting Time and Stops:
- Sedan: All other pickup locations are given a grace period of ten minutes after which applicable waiting time will be charged in fifteen-minute increments. The terms and conditions of all other vehicles will determine how they will be charged.
- For train station pick-ups, sdviptransportation.com does not monitor the trains. At the scheduled pick-up time, the waiting time begins.
- In the event that a passenger requests a stop en route during a point-to-point reservation, they will be charged $20.00 to $30.00 per stop for a maximum of ten minutes.
- In metropolitan areas, all sedan reservations are billed in thirty-minute increments with a three-hour minimum.
- Reservations for all other vehicles are subject to their terms and conditions.
- All positioning charges are fixed according to vehicle type for time-based rides. Positioning charges represent the cost incurred by the vehicle and chauffeur in traveling to your pick-up location and returning to your drop-off location.
- The full hour increment is billed for all non-sedan time-based reservations.
- Please note that cancellations can only be made by phone or by email. Cancellations emailed to sdviptransportation.com will be valid once the email has been acknowledged.
- There is a 3-hour cancellation policy for sedans in Orange County and a 24-hour cancellation policy for all other states (There may be restrictions and cancellation fees).
- A cancellation notice of six hours is required for SUVs and vans in Orange County, and 24 hours is required for all other states (some restrictions and cancellation fees may apply).
- Limousine, Minibus, Party Bus: 72 hours (3 days) prior notice is required for cancellation of limousines and minibusses. Cancellation made after the specified time will result in a full charge.
- Motor Coach: 1-week prior notice is required for the cancellation of a motor coach. The full amount will be charged if the cancellation is made after the specified time.
- When a client fails to appear at the prearranged pickup location for point-to-point transfers or hourly services, a fee equal to the fare, gratuity, and wait time will be charged.
- If you are having difficulty locating your chauffeur, please contact our toll-free number 619-729-2129, and our dispatcher will assist you. A client who leaves without informing the company without communicating with the company will be considered a No Show (FULL CHARGE).
During the rental period of the limousine, the renter shall be responsible for all damages caused by authorized renters or any member of their party.
Other Events Agreement and Liability:
- The client agrees that our vehicles will not be used for smoking purposes.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that no illegal drugs are brought into our vehicles.
- In our minibuses, alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- The client agrees not to exceed the vehicle’s passenger capacity.
- Chauffeur reserves the right to terminate this agreement without any refund in the event of misconduct by your party.
- Any person who becomes ill while riding in our vehicles will be charged an additional $250.00 (maintenance fee).
- If a vehicle requires cleaning or damage beyond normal wear and tear, sdviptransportation.com reserves the right to deduct a minimum of $250.00.
- Unless pre-arranged, do not pay cash to the driver.
- As a result of mother nature, strike riots, authorities of laws, public enemies, delays, service interruptions, damages or other events beyond our control, we shall not be liable for any delays, service interruptions, damages or hazards caused by war, quarantine, perils of navigation, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, or breakdowns.
- Any personal items left behind will not be responsible for sdviptransportation.com. Make sure that all your personal belongings are taken with you at the end of the trip.
- All reservations made directly with the driver, whether they are immediate or future, are not acceptable. If you wish to schedule an upcoming trip, please contact the office directly at 1-650-228-1920.
Our goal at sdviptransportation.com is to provide you with the best possible travel experience. To avoid any errors, please review the reservation confirmations sent via email prior to the pickup. If you have any questions or wish to make changes, please contact 1-650-228-1920.
Without prior notice, SDVIPtransportation.com reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time. DISCRETIONARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS NOT INCLUDED ON THIS PAGE ARE THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SDVIPTRANSPORTATION.COM UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT IS NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM SDVIPTRANSPORTATION.COM. ALL CONTENTS AND IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED.